GotChosen is pleased to offer a scholarship program named as “GotChosen Upvote Scholarship”. The scholarship is open to all United States (except for the State of New York residents) and international students from any field of study. GotChosen’s philanthropic efforts are focused on scholarship programs because they are committed to “doing good before doing big.” The winner of the scholarship will get scholarship awards up to $10,000.
GotChosen is the internet software development company that created a native social media platform distributed across web sites and blogs. Rather than driving traffic away from websites, GotChosen is embedded into them, allowing customers to experience social media without leaving the website they are viewing.
Please see the basic entry requirements below
- The scholarship is open to all United States (except for the State of New York residents) and international students from any field of study.
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Participants must apply for the scholarship contest.
- Participants must register with their legal name.
- Participants must create a profile with a current photo of themselves.
- One registration per person only.
- There is no cost to participate, and eligibility is not based on financial need or academic performance.
- Each participant must create an original post and get one upvote. The post can be on any channel. The post must be on topic to the channel.
- Downvotes will not be considered in determining the scholarship winner. Downvotes are for reputation points only.
- Employees of GotChosen, Inc., their respective parents, immediate family members, and persons living in the households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, are ineligible for this contest.
How to Apply:
You can register yourself for GotChosen Scholarship through the given link:
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The $10,000 (USD) scholarship will be issued in one $10,000 (USD) check after the winner has provided proof of current educational expenditures or outstanding student loans. GotChosen will have sole discretion regarding the eligibility of the winner to receive the scholarship award.
- Scholarship funds must be used educational purposes, such as tuition, fees, books, supplies, equipment required for study or towards repayment of outstanding student loans.
- Winner must have been accepted to a post secondary program or college, or have outstanding educational loans.
- The winners’ name will be posted on the https://gotchosen.com/channel/140
The scholarship is open from July 1, 2017, at 12:01 am Pacific Time on August 31, 2017. It ends at 12:00 am, Pacific Time.
Link for More Information:
$1,000 Every Month ScholarshipDecember 20th, 2014 by Bryanna Davis
$1,000 Every Month Scholarship
Each month you have a chance to win $1,000! GotChosen Scholarships now has a new opportunity for students around the world to have access to extra funds for their education. To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have been accepted into a post secondary or college program
You do not need to submit your GPA or prove financial need to enter into the $1,000 Every Month Scholarship. However, you must apply every month that you wish to be considered for the award. The deadline to apply each month is the last day of the month at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
To enter to win this scholarship you must create a GotChosen account and follow the application process steps. The winner will be chosen by a random drawing and announced on the 27th of the following month.
Log into your scholarship account to gain access to the full information on the $1000 Every Month Scholarship so you can enter to win.
Posted in International Scholarships